Saturday, March 21, 2009

On Thursday Elden was kicked out of his private room and put in the "hallway". Today after lunch Lee and were in the NICU by the reception desk and Elden was there in his isollete by the desk. I thought something was wrong! Apparently some babies went home so they moved Elden into another private room. Yeah! I don't mind if he is in the "hallway", but it is nice to be in a separate area.

I forgot to mention a couple of things in my last post. Tuesday night when Lee went back home he dropped me off at the church first and I went to Home, Family and Personal Enrichment. They did their Relief Society Birthday celebration that night. It was really nice. The evening consisted of presentations representing all facets of Relief Society. Someone did a presentation on emergency preparedness, someone else on Belle Spafford, another on the Prophets through the ages and their feelings about Relief Society, etc. It was a nice evening.

On Thursday I saw one of my antepartum nurses and that was fun. She went on a little trip to see her daughter and when she came back to work she was asking why I wasn't in my room.

The rash on my belly is gone I think. After I had this c-section and the one with my twins, I got a nasty rash on my belly. Something that was put on my belly to prep me for surgery gives me a nasty rash. I need to find out what it is that was put on me.





I hadn't unpacked my room yet




No comments: