Monday, March 2, 2009

I had a great surprise this morning. My doctor said I could have my saline lock out! I really couldn't believe it. I was going to wait a week and then ask yet again when/if I could get it out.

I forgot to mention some excitement that happened Sunday morning. One of the boys pressed a button on my high-tech hospital bed. I didn't think much of it and I don't even know who touched it--though I think is was Cal. So after a little while I swing my legs over my bed, to start getting out of bed and an alarm goes off in my room. A nurse came in soon after. Apparently one of the boys had set my bed alarm--which would go off when I left my bed. Now, that is an idea to implement at home with certain kids!

2 comments:

Lois said...

That's awesome about the saline lock! And super funny about the bed alarm! I need one of those for Reed! :D

CaraLee said...

I definitely could have used that with some of my children! Congrats on the progress.