Thursday, January 17, 2013

Crazy Hair Day

Today is crazy hair day at school.  Thankfully I bought some green hair spray last Halloween and I actually found it last night!  Shanna has been so excited about crazy hair day.  She wanted her hair sprayed green for school a couple of weeks ago, but once I found out about crazy hair day, I told her we'd do it then. She's been counting down the days!
Jan 17 2013 Haley Shanna

Jan 17 2013 Haley Shanna (2)

I got the idea to add some pipe cleaners.  I should have wrapped the pink and purple ones around the base of her pony tail but didn't.  But Shanna was very happy with her hair.
Jan 17 2013 Shanna

Cal had his hair spiked, but then he started flattening it out.  Elden wanted in on the action so his hair is green today too. 
Jan 17 2013 Cal Elden

And lucky for me, bath night is tonight for the younger kids.  I don't know about the rest of you, but sometimes bath night is quite the routine with the younger kids, so we keep it at a minimum whenever we can-three times a week.

5 comments:

Lois said...

Love the hair - so fun!

Nostrebor said...

Shanna looks really different with her hair up like that. Maybe it's just the picture.

Lena said...

Shanna's hair is crazy awesome!

Emilee said...

I only bathe my kids three times a week. And a dermatologist friend told me that's good--too much bathing isn't good for for small children's skin. Made me feel better about keeping bath nights to a minimum.

Risa Stumm said...

Love the addition of pipe cleaners! It actually made me think of the "Whos from "Whoville"! They would fit right in! :)