Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Potty Training

Day 2

The starting of day 2 was somewhat discouraging. Sunday night/Monday morning they both wet their beds. At least Shanna woke up crying. Overall Shanna was doing great, but not Haley. While I was gone exercising/grocery shopping, they both had success! I was very grateful for that! Overall Shanna and Haley did pretty well with only a few accidents during the day on Monday. After they get the "day" thing down, we will really have to start working on the "night" thing. The girls went cold--straight to underwear. That is what I did with my boys and I don't intend on buying any pull-ups for my girls either. I just have to keep reminding myself that we just started potty-training and that they are still adjusting their bodies to this whole new experience. I just hope they will learn to go to the bathroom 3 or 4 times a day instead of 8 or 9 times! But like I said, it has only been 2 days...

2 comments:

andyandsteph said...

Sounds like you are having tons of fun ;) Good luck!!!

Sonia B said...

Kimmy really had a problem with pee running down her leg, so I gave in on the pull-ups and she NEVER wet them . . . just the security of knowing it wouldn't run down her leg helped . . . so don't count them out ;)