Saturday, February 7, 2009

My kids throwing up last night was pretty random. I think Clark is emotionally overwhelmed, so I think that is why he was sick yesterday (partly maybe?). Thanks Kelly for putting up with it! But Haley throwing up, that was weird. And thinking about last night with them being sick in the hospital makes me chuckle. Sounds like Clark threw-up A LOT! And poor Lee! He had his wife right in the room with him and she couldn't help. Truthfully, I am glad I didn't have to help with that!

I am having a good day and feeling good. I talked with Cal a little through video chat again. He is doing well and enjoying the toys at Darrell's.

2 comments:

Roger said...

Hope cal enjoys his time with his cousins. I bet clark will be so lonely without him. Hope every one gets feeling better!

Ashley said...

Wow, what a week for you! I have an idea of a post you can work on next week: A Typical Day in Ruth's New Life.