Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Two things I forgot to mention in my last post. Friday night Lee took the boys to a theater on base that shows free movies. They saw Wall-e. We were all going to go, but then I started thinking about the girls and there is NO way they would sit through a movie and let me and Lee watch it too. Just sit by us in Sacrament meeting and you'll understand. So I stayed home with the girls. Lee suggested that I should go with the boys, but I am still a bit nervous about being outside after dark--especially with just me and two little boys. I know it's silly because the base here is very safe, but I don't think I'll ever get over it.

Saturday night I cut the boys hair. They both did really well. I cut Clark's hair with Lee's clippers and Clark thought that was so cool, so he didn't mind all the itchy hair. Cal did not want his hair to be cut with the clippers so when I cut it with the scissors he was quite content.

Anyway, I knew someone was dying to know this information, so there you go!

No comments: