Monday, February 11, 2008

We hope Nathan & Sheldon had a great birthday. We went to a birthday party on Saturday and that was fun. Lee also played raquetball that morning and got a "new" bike fork in the mail. He put that on Saturday, and finished it up this evening. Lee stayed with the kids for a few hours and I went to the library and did some shopping. It was GREAT!

We are doing well. Lee is busy with school things and tomorrow will be discussing a optometry journal article with the doctors he works with.

I am of course busy doing everyday things. Today consisted of building train tracks, feeding the girls (and boys), doing 4 loads of laundry, talking with my sister and my mom, and going on the internet--ordered two Spanish DVD's for the boys with a gift certificate I got for using my debit card!

The other day I wanted Cal to put his pajamas on his bed. I kept telling him, "Cal, put your pajamas on your bed." I told him at least three times. He still seemed confused. Finally Lee said: "Cal, pon tus pijamas en tu cama." Cal replied: "OH!" Guess I havn't been very good at teaching Cal "bed" in English!

Check out our blog Thursday afternoon. I should be able to post some pictures then. Sorry, I haven't done anything with my second blog. Someday...

No comments: