Thursday, September 3, 2020

Where Did the Time Go? Lee's 40!

The big day came...Lee turned 40 and finally knows how I feel, haha.  The team members at work got him some yummy cupcakes for his birthday which was really sweet. 


For Lee's birthday we stayed home that day.  We hung out and did whatever!  For Clark that included Lee working on the car with him. 

I bought some fun 40th birthday deocrations on Amazon.  Lee got me some for my birthday which I loved!  Thankfully I remembered in time to order them. 


For breakfast Lee had...take a guess..???  Cold cereal!  After breakfast he opened some presents.  Shanna rigged a can of mandarin oranges so they had gummies inside of them. 


Cal's present was so cool.  Cal has hundreds and hundreds of pennies.  He found a penny for each year that Lee has been alive from 1980-2020 and taped them together in a long strand.  So fun!


For dinner we went to Hanks BBQ.  




Hanks pork nachos are amazing.  I order them everytime.  


I made Lee a double chocolate cheesecake for dessert.  That was amazing as well!  YUM!






Quite the fire hazard with 40 candles!

We're sure grateful for this guy!  He is the favorite of everyone in the house.  



Happy Birthday Lee!  Aren't you glad you're part of the old club now?!  

No comments: