Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First day of school...

Cal has been going for awhile to preschool, but I thought I would get a picture of him this morning since I had the camera with me.


Clark's first day was today. He did great leaving me and going to his class. He was very excited to go. On my way out I couldn't believe that my own kid was going to school! It's only the beginning, right? When Clark got home I looked through his folder. Boy, lots of paper work! I will have to keep up on this or I will have a mess. (I tried to think of something clever--other than mess--but at 11 pm at night, nothing came to mind.)

Clark is happy to use this army backpack. It's several years old, but he likes it and knows his dad is in the army. I don't mind! He's saving me moola! I really like his teacher and the teacher's aid. Also, I love the fact that there is a boy and a girl restroom in his classroom. I just think that's the greatest thing.

No comments: