Saturday, November 9, 2013

Young Women's Activity

Before Thanksgiving we had a fun Young Women's activity.  We asked the young women to dress up like a person from the scriptures and share a scripture to go along with that.  Seems like there was some miscommunication somehow, so none of the young women dressed up.  I brought a partial costume but did not really wear it....as you can see.  We roasted marshmallows and made s'mores.  Later went shared our favorite scripture.  I don't have a favorite scripture (there are so many great ones!), but I shared a little about Abinadi. I enjoyed the activity.  Thanks for hosting it Brittany!
Oct 23 2013 (5)

Oct 23 2013 (4)

Nephi's wife is sitting down, and Lamoni's wife if standing...(if I remember right)
Oct 23 2013 (3)

Some of our beautiful young women!
Oct 23 2013

Oct 23 2013 (2)

1 comment:

Lois said...

Looks like a fun activity!