Sunday, April 30, 2023

Basement + Life

Lee is getting a lot done on the basement!  The kitchen is coming along. David Peterson came one night and helped us level stuff, which was really helpful.  It's very exciting see it all come together!





Love this quote....

Stake youth activity!  Shanna with Amelia and Clair.

On our way to something there was a memorial for a police officer that died, I believe. 

We saw Tac Shepherd in The Hunchback of Notre Dame.  He was the Hunchback and did an excellent job!


Ice cream after!




We headed up to PA for church and to celebrate Kylie and Lisa's birthdays!













Troubles with shins....Ouch. 



We found out that Cal did not get in to BYU Provo.  Rats.  But he did get in to BYU-Idaho.  I'm not sure if he'll reapply to Provo, or do the Flex GE program. 

Last kid in braces!!!

More kitchen progress!!!
 
More meets!

Shanna tripped over two different hurdles at this track meet.  Rats. It was pretty painful.  And she was in first or second. 

I went up to my mom's for a quick happy birthday! 


Love seeing that green green grass.  Elden loves riding the motorcycle!



I had scrubbed my shoes with dishsoap to clean them up. I went running in the rain and formed soap bubbles, haha. 

Temple trip!

We did an early celebration for Shanna and Haley's 16th birthday!





 

No comments: