Monday, May 9, 2022

Temple Open House & Prom & Mother's Day!

When I look back on photos and the calendar, I'm always amazed about what we do! It's mind blowing sometimes. I did a half marathon one Friday.  My sister Stephanie as doing one on that Saturday so to run "with" her, I did my own little half! 

A fun highlight was attending the open house for the Washington D.C. Temple.  I loved that we could bring our kids in and see inside.  So gorgeous!







One of Shanna's presents was late--the lime green sweatshirt.  It came!

I pretty drive for a ministering visit.  Looked more amazing in real life!

Cal went to prom!  It was fun that he went. He asked one of his friends to go.  Sadly the evening plans fell through for dinner, but the dance sounded fun.  Hopefully it was!


Need to have a photo shoot, right?!





Cal and his friend Mason. 




They were going to meet up with their friends at a local restaurant but for some reason that didn't work out.  They came here and hung out till the dance.  I offered them food, but they declined.  I think they were so hungry! 

Elden checking out the new lending library by Lee's office. 

Cal arrived home before midnight and told me about his evening.  He had a gatorade and ate dinner haha. 

I got some fun goodies for Mother's Day!

Haley and Elden also planted some seeds that they had bought. 

Shanna's version of "road tacos".  When I was little we would often stop a grocery store while traveling through Nebraska and Wyoming and my parents would buy tortillas, shredded cheese and salsa.  Then we would just eat them like that, rolled up!  They were called "road tacos".  

After church we headed up to my parents for Mother's Day.  Haley made these cute flower arrangements. 


For Relief Society I was able to have the Elder's Quorum cover the Primary and Young Women so all the ladies could be together. I passed around some candy that had different wrappers.  Then depending on the wrapper of their candy they told all of us something about themselves.  One wrapper meant you tell a childhood story, another the farthest you've traveled, another a hobby you would like to do or currently do and I think the last one is a bucket list item.  It was so fun having all the women together!  Many weren't there, but I was glad to be with the ones that were!

Yep, more track pictures!


As a late Mother's Day gift, Elden did a scavenger hunt for me which was really fun! Lee and the kids made it a nice Mother's Day and it was fun seeing my mom on Mother's Day.  

No comments: