Monday, May 23, 2022

Spring Craziness...Track, Travels and Piano Recitals!

 ;lkasdjf

With the D.C. Temple open house going on, I signed up to help out one Saturday.  I was going to be a shuttle driver but arrived too late to do that.  Then I helped with parking.  That actually went better than I thought. After my dinner I did get to be a shuttle driver for a little while which I enjoyed more!




Little Jimmy overinflating! 


We enjoyed going to Shanna's choir concert. The choir is quite small, but still sounds really good. 





Track, track, track!



Shanna ran in a relay and they got 3rd place!



Cal has been having extra time in the afternoon where he's not doing much at school.  He'll come home quite a bit.  I went out running one afternoon or morning, and I saw this note from Cal which was cute. 

Cal has also been determined to cut his own hair. We finally tackled that one afternoon! I still did some but he did 90% and it turned out great!

Haley had her jazz concert!  It's fun hearing her play the keyboard!



We are preparing for a trip to Ireland and England. I thought the profile icons the airline assigned us were funny. 

My friend did a stake primary activity based on the passover and we helped with the eggs.  Over 100! Boiled and peeled them. Whew!

Cal is getting better and better at Pole Vault! 


We had a young women fundraiser with a spaghetti dinner and silent auction. The auction went great and they earned well over what they needed for camp. 

We took a trip down to North Carolina for Emma's baptism.  We did a day trip and had a fun time with them. 

At Sam's house before the baptism Daniel showed us a video of his ward talent show.  He did a routine with the Bishop and the other counselor.  He is the other counselor in the Bishopic. 

Elden and Haley had their piano recital!  We tried to get one in for Shanna but didn't.  Rats.  Need to do one this summer or fall. 






Haley & Elden's piano recitals!


Sunday afternoon games!

Sam makes awesome cookies and he made them for us when we were in North Carolina.  I can't get them to turn out the same, but Sam has a convection oven.  I am convinced that it's the convection! 

Cal and all his tags, haha. It's been fun attending the different performances and track meets! 


No comments: