Thursday, March 10, 2022

Spring, are you coming?! Arts & Music!

Winter kept hanging around and we kept going!  Cal is now as tall as Lee! They are both levelheaded.

I thought this was funny.  My dad said often growing up, you don't have to, you get to!  I say that same thing to my kids, haha. 

Cal had some artwork displayed at an art gallery in Harrisonburg.  We had fun going by to see that.







Haley and Elden participate in the EMU music festival and did a great job. 


Elden even earned double superiors. He was invited to play at a recital on Sunday, but declined the offer.

Shanna and Lee off to skiing. We drove along with the gear in the suburban.




Darrell's family came down to celebrate Elden's birthday on a Sunday.






Haley's ride to church that morning!

I helped to set up the Relief Society birthday celebration. We had a potato bar. Then we did a gift exchange about someting that represented us, and a service exchange. I brought some travel items like a small pack of tissues, an emergency poncho, some candy, some hand sanitizer.  It represented how I liked going on adventures and being prepared. My service I wanted someone to do was go on a walk with me.  I picked up babysitting to do for someone. It was a nice evening. 

Kayliegh made these fun cupcakes!

I took Shanna and Haley to get their nails done for our upcoming cruise!



Haley bought a Kinder egg...

Lee bought a riding lawnmower... Our first one ever!  We "needed" one for the new office building.  Elden and Shanna love using it!

 

No comments: