Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Celebrations! Parent's 50th and Clark's Tennis Team Goes to State Semi-Finals!

I was able to go to a lot of tennis matches which was fun.  I enjoy seeing Clark play. This particular one was easy as it was at Spotswood High School.

Clark playing doubles with Xander.  Though he and Xander always play doubles together!

I went up to Pennsylvania with my kids....except Shanna and Clark.  Since Shanna stayed she had some projects to do while we were gone.  One was sanding the patch work in the family room.

And the kids were able to get their second COVID vaccine shot!  WOO HOO!

I was very late but met up with Darrell, Stacie and my parents at a steakhouse.  I didn't eat there, but it was a special occassion!  My parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary! When I dropped off my kids there were fries and chicken nuggets that Stacie had for the kids' dinner.  I grabbed some to eat on the drive to the restaurant.  I actually didn't want to pay for dinner.  So though it would have been fun to be present for the whole dinner I guess that part worked out. But while heading over I either took a corner too fast or hit the brakes too hard and most of the food fell on the floor of the car.  Ugh.  

Party time!












Clark still working on his car!  He hopes to have it running soon so he can drive it before he leaves on his mission!

Clark's tennis team won regionals!  They are headed to the semi-finals!  Here are some pictures of the match and such for the regional win.









I drove by the Richmond Temple on the way back from Regionals.  I love to see its progress!!!


With June comes great weather!  We had fun hitting up Kings Dominion!
















Clark with his good friends Penny and Virginia.



The last week of high school, on that Tuesday night, Clark's friends came over to eat dinner, hang out and play games. 


Can't believe Clark is graduation soon!  So exciting about semi-finals and my parent's 50th wedding anniversary!

No comments: