Wednesday, October 21, 2020

The Secret is Out

Happy Fall!  We are well into this season and I can't believe Thanksgiving and Christmas will soon be upon us!

I found this recently in some stuff upstairs..... I had to open it, haha.

I thought it was funny and I was shocked that Cal had kept this!  He is a Nesquik advocate and lover and never thought he would ever have yoohoo stuff stashed away!

A fun art creation by Haley. 

Lee captures some beautiful moments on his bike rides!   



A lady visiting the Massanutten resort either forgot her contacts or lost them.  She went to Lee's office and inquired about some solutions and Lee gave her a free trial pair.  She was very grateful and sent this to Lee's office!  So sweet!


The view from the back of Lee's office. 

More bike ride beauty. 

Lee took Haley and Elden on a bike ride one night while the other kids were at marching band.

We took a little bike ride trip with the kids.  We went to Reddish Knob.  It is on the boarder of Virginia and West Virginia with an amazing view.  Lee and the kids rode about 7 or 8 miles down the road and I followed in the truck to pick them up. 



A couple of the kids didn't want to go but when it was time to go, everyone decided to go. 








I altered a shirt that I recently bought and I'm glad I took the few minutes to do so.  It turned out great!

I decided to run my only little half marathon recently.  Technically it wasn't a marathon becuase it wasn't a race, but Lee says I won.  I had never run 13.1 miles and while I was running I could have gone even further.  Lee suprised me with ballons, flowers and ice cream!

I was determined to run the entire time.  I had to stop once to adjust my leggings.  I called Shanna while I was out (without stopping) and asked if she would put some water on the hood of the Chevy because I knew I'd be thirsty. She did so, which was awesome.  I tried to run and drink it but I was sloshing water.  So I just stopped to drink it.  Now I'm thinking of jogging my own personal marathon in the spring.  I have the trail all picked out too. 


No comments: