Wednesday, January 15, 2020

What are you doing in the New Year?

Where we last left off, we made it home from Florida to a little bit of snow.  Of course school was cancelled.


The kids enjoyed the day off and so did I.  Haley and other kids played in the snow.

I have been enjoying the DeBrand chocolates Lee gave me for my birthday.

Lee came up with the idea to shoot our houses with a paintball gun.  That was pretty fun.  And as you can tell it was so warm out!  What great weather!












Clark likes to clean his instruments. I'm very impressed!  He liked using some cleaning things he got from his seminary teacher as Christmas gifts. 


We went to Pennsylvania one Sunday to celebrate Serena's birthday.  It's always fun to hang out for a little while and visit. 

Shanna really wants to have braces, ha ha. I was the same way.

My kids had fun with the bunnies that are new pets at the Bartholomew's house.





Cousins and best friends.  I love it when they can hang out together!

I hope your new year is going well.  We still haven't done our goals yet, but definitely thinking about how I can improve and know what I need to do to change.  I just need to change!  I think it's great making goals though and and working towards them. 

No comments: