Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Kit Returns Home

February wrap-up time!  I saw this paper that Elden wrote while I was doing copies for a teacher at school. 
Feb 22 2018

Shanna's doll is named Kit.  One of the cousin's wrecked Kit's eye and I finally sent her in to the doll hospital.  She came back with a new eye, a cute hospital gown, wrist band, socks and a fun hair style!
Feb 24 2018 (2)

February is play month here.  We usually go to the Harrisonburg High School play and our high school play.  Harrisonburg did a great job on Cinderella.  We went with our friends Michael and Brittany.  We took our kids to My Fair Lady.  It was fun to see it with them and we want to show them the movie.  We went out to eat beforehand as well, which was a treat.  We don't go out to eat with our family very often.
Feb 24 2018 (3)

The front of the program and the back.  Nice ad Lee!
Feb 24 2018 (4)

Shanna had a fun date with Lee at a Thai ice cream place called J-Petal.  She loved it.
Feb 24 2018 (5)

Lee bought a crepe for himself.
Feb 24 2018 (6)

Games are available to play as well, which they took advantage of.
Feb 24 2018 (8)

And a miracle happened.  A year later I finally finished a book containing the first year of my blog.  Sadly it's only 6 months worth that first year.  I'll see how long it takes me to do 2008.  Ugh.... I made a copy for each kid, and for ourselves.
Feb 24 2018

Doing a birthday sign!
Feb 26 2018 (2)

The new vision therapy entrance sign!!! 
Feb 28 2018 (2)

Feb 28 2018 (3)

Feb 28 2018 (4)

Lee starting setting up the vision therapy office!  Micheal Weiler was getting rid of some old office furniture so Lee purchased a few items for a great price...thanks guys!  It's good to have some seating in the front area and will work well for now.
Feb 24 2018 (9)

I helped with painting a chalk board.
Feb 26 2018

Feb 27 2018

Shanna is the only one that likes to participate in fun spirit days like crazy hair day.  This was her creation. 
Feb 28 2018



1 comment:

Andrew Bosley said...

Hey Ruth! I make a book out of my blog every year...I use blurb.com. Not sure what you use. But anyhow, fyi, with blurb I can purchase my book as well as a pdf (for about $5) of my book. So I just purchase one book to have here at home and then purchase the pdf so I'll eventually just give each child a thumb drive with all the pdfs of all the books. Just a thought to save you some money--which I hear you're into ;)
maren