Saturday, September 17, 2011

PS

There were a few things I forgot to mention in the last post. 

1.  I joined the PTA!  Unfortunately the general meetings are on Monday nights.  We have family night that night, so that won't work out too well.  But, I volunteered to take on a project--handing out bags to incoming kindergarteners when they come for a school tour and lunch.  I make sure there are enough bags for each kid, make sure they are stuff, and make sure they get handed out.  Sounds simple enough! In addition to now being on a committee (that happened when I volunteered for the project) I get to go to the "executive" meetings and they are on Thursday nights.  Perfect!

2. We don't have a disposal.  This is definitely one of the top things I miss from our old house.  Not to mention the trash gets smelly.  YUCK! 

3.  We have been eating a little more Ramen than normal; I am sure you are all shocked!  So far we had it one time too many anyway. [Can't decide if "time" should be "times", please pardon the grammar.  But I am not a good writer anyway!] Good thing it's cheap at Family Dollar!

4.  I guess there is a calling in the works for me.  The counselor was going to extend a calling to me on Sunday but then the Bishop told him not to tell me about it yet.  I am curious what it will be! 

Okay. That is all.

1 comment:

Megan and Jeremy said...

Clark looks great all ready for his baptism :) I can't believe you have an 8 year old-seriously!

OK is that photo of your brother photoshopped?? If so it looks pretty darn good.