Saturday, January 26, 2008

I just created a second blog: picturesbyruth.blogspot.com.

Like most women, I like to go shopping. It's fun to get out of the house and look around at things I might be able to purchase someday. And I enjoy the everyday shopping for groceries, etc. I think I just like to spend money! When I have it, of course. :) Hey, this deserves a post of its own, but you all should check out daveramsey.com and listen to his radio show on how to have your money work for you and get out of debt--if you need to get out of debt. But I'll talk more about that later.

BACK TO SHOPPING: Shopping is even more fun when I find great deals! Since my sisters live far away from me, I can't show them what cute things I bought for the girls or that $11 dress that was originally $100.

The next best thing is to email pictures! I thought I might as well make a blog for the pictures, because I do blogging so much anyway. And I thought I would be nice and not bore all of you with pictures of my latest bargains. But if you're interested in what pictures I send to my sisters take a peek! (Well, take a peek on maybe, Wednesday. The earliest I'll get anything up is Monday, late afternoon. (I'll have the link on my sidebar.))

Pictures By Ruth

No comments: