Saturday, August 19, 2023

Trip Recovery

Two weeks later....Shanna was able to drive!

We jumped right in to summer life after Japan.  There was a HUGE backup on a highway. 


This guy I think had some sort of BYU sticker on the back of his trailer.  He lives in Buena Vista I think.  We had to stop for about a half hour or more so we started talking. 

Fun Japan receipt. 

Japan for the win at Costco!

Back to home, back to work on the basement!  We're getting so close yet have so much to do!

Yep, I'm still getting rid of things.  I donated this bike rack.  Even found all the pieces!

Yep, we found TimTams somewhere and bought them. 

Not sure what this picture was for....the cool swoop in the sky?

Summer bike ride!


Elden passed me up!  YAY! I actually love being the shortest in the family!

We hit up Sherando Lake one afternoon as well. 


I went through some old papers.  I thought this was cute. 


Oh, back to Sherando.  Picture mixup.  Shanna had a lot of fun with Amelia. 

Eric came down for a couple days as well which we loved!



Yep, still working in the basement. 


Lee is tiling the shower.  He did an amazing job! 

We opened a snack from Japan.  Little dried fishies. 


One day we read some reviews Cal had posted.  This one about Lee's office is hilarious. 

Before Clark headed out to Provo we went up to South River Picnic area.  We used to go more when the kids were little. Such a great spot. 




Ramen and eggs!

Clark working on his car. 





No comments: