Tuesday, January 11, 2022

2022???

Wow, another year here?!  Welcome to 2022! We enjoyed our New Year Celebration at Darrell & Stacie's.  We didn't stay home for long and were back up soon for the PA State Farm Show and Serena's birthday.

I thought Elden crocheted a something in one of his classes. But as I'm writing this post asking him about it, he did not.  Shanna acquired it when she bought some yarn. Haha.  This is how stories get morphed!

Shanna cheered for basketball this year! 

Sadly it was time to put the Christmas deocorations away.  The kids had the day off, or were at least all home form school. We tried to get it all put away before Lee arrived home from work.  We almost completed it. It's sad putting the Christmas things away!

Before we headed up to PA, Elden and Haley wanted to check out the water at the park to ssee how frozen it was.

The State Farm Show!  There were TONS of people there.  I'm thankful we didn't get COVID! 





A butter sculpture.  Though it's only covered in butter if I remember right.


We did a little sledding after the farm show.  I need to buy myself a big snow tube...then I'd be more inclinded to go! 





Birthday time for Serena!



Back at home...winter fun and stuff to keep busy... Shanna unpicked the hem on some jeans.  She needs to buy the long length or they are too short. 




Fun icicles!

Some of Lee's team members gifted him a certificate to our local Mexican restuarant.  We enjoyed that one day. 

Our friend David also had a birthday. I loved Cal's card, haha.


It's a guarantee that when I get photos off my phone there will be MANY selfies on there of Shanna!

We had quite a bit of snow this year. Haley getting a chunk of snow off of a sign.







Sledding!


Haley treats us to cinnamon rolls, cinnamon sticks and homemade hot chocolate!

Another snow storm.  Pretty much everything was closed down. 




No comments: